Artfully Artless Craft’s 4th Giveaway!
Because I love you guys <3
Rules - PLEASE READ
- Must be following me - Uponsorrowfuleyes
- Only reblogs count! Every reblog gets you an entry. Reblog as many times as you want!
- No giveaway or inactive blogs. I will check!
- This giveaway ships internationally
- Winner will be picked October 5, 2014
What you get:
- One hand crafted glass eye brooch
- One knotted goldstone keychain
- One knotted moonstone keychain
- Various stones including peacock ore, and rainbow mystic aura quartz
- One vial full of cruelty free honey bees (donated by local beekeepers after they’ve passed)
- Four real butterfly wings
- Four drilled elytra beetle wings
- Two sea shells
- One ammonite
- Two coyote teeth
- One mink jaw
- One porcupine quill
- Numerous hedgehog spines
- One coyote claw
- One turtle claw
- One alligator scale
- Two gilded bone necklaces
- One mystic aura quartz trio necklace
- One autumn honey bey necklace
- One resin encased crab claw
if every one of my followers did this, we could give more than 85 meals to less-fortunate animals. for free.
AH HHA ITS BACK YES PLEASE IT TAKES A SECOND OF YOUR TIME AND A LIFE OF AN ANIMAL
After an announcement yesterday outlining what girls (and only girls) could and could not wear to school today (even though it was 80 degrees and the school would not turn on the air conditioner) someone posted this in a stairwell. A lot of girls were supportive of these posters, seeing as some teachers were sending down absolutely any girls wearing shorts.
It’s dumb because my school is exactly the opposite. Last year I was wearing a tank top and a rude security guard came up to me and started yelling at me about it. I said to him that there are so many girls with even spaghetti straps on and he said he doesn’t enforce to rules on the girls.
The thing is, what is the big deal about a dress code. Yes we don’t need to wear stuff with profanity or threatening words/images, but what is the big deal if a girl wears a tank top? Or a guy wears a tank top? Why don’t schools teach us to not worry about what other people are wearing and then we won’t have such a problem with the dress code!
This is glorious and even though it doesn’t fit in the range of all the paranormal, creepy and science I usually post, I MUST share
It works like this: You tell Kitestring that you’re in a dangerous place or situation, and give it a time frame of when to check in on you. If you don’t reply back when it checks your status, it’ll alert your emergency contacts with a custom message you set up.
It doesn’t require you to touch anything (like bSafe) or shake your phone (like Nirbhaya) to send the distress signal. Kitestring is smarter, because it doesn’t need an action to alert people, it needs inaction.